Sunday 22 July 2012

Follow my blog via NetworkedBlogs


Can u help me to follows my blog use u Facebook Account? If u can't please follow it im need followers.If u follow my BLOG,i will post newest codes & hack about Social Wars


HERE THE TUTORIAL FOLLOW MY BLOG VIA NETWOKEDBLOGS :


ENGLISH
----------------------------------------------------------------



1.Click "Follow This Blogs" button or u can see the picture.


2.click Follow button under picture or u can see the picture...







3.U followed my blog :D


INDONESIAN
---------------------------------------------------------------
1.Klik tombol "Follow This Blog"
atau anda bisa lihat gambar di bawah ini.



2.Klik tombol follow yg ada di bawah gambar login menggunakan Facebook kalian ata bisa lihat gambar dibawah ini.













3.Anda sudah mengikuti blog saya .Terma kasih atas partisipasinya...

Thanks for followed my blog....

Artikel Terkait

Follow my blog via NetworkedBlogs
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email